Tuesday 7 April 2020

Perform Finite Element Analysis Using Solidworks Or Ansys











About:

Hello,



I’m thrilled to offer this gig to all of you because I am a passionate Mechanical Engineer who loves working in all the subjects involved in this field. I can provide a good quality assistance supporting it with CAD programs such as SolidWorks, ANSYS, MATLAB, AutoCAD and Pipephase. I have performed different projects and in each one of these was necessary not only to write a complete report of what was done, but also to analyze and discuss these results.

 

I firmly believe that my education, skill-set, and intensive training make me a suitable candidate for this area, so I feel that I am the best fit for any work related to the Mechanical Engineering field.



I have experience in:

  • Control Engineering
  • Heat and Mass Transfer
  • Thermodynamics
  • Thermal Machines
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Turbomachinery
  • Mechanical Vibrations
  • Mechanical Design
  • Finite Element Analysis - FEA
  • Numerical Methods
  • 2D and 3D CAD Modelling
  • Computational Fluids Dynamics - CFD
  • Ansys modelling and simulations (CFD, Thermal, Structural)
  • SolidWorks modelling and simulations
  • MATLAB
  • Pipephase
  • HTRI Xchanger Suite
  • CAESAR II


I look forward to working with you.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Very knowledgeable. Great work.

:

Did everything as asked, and delivered ahead of schedule. Was quick to respond to thank you!

:

The code required significant revisions. The final product was acceptable, however, I wish the seller did try and take shortcuts at every possible opportunity.

:

great work and amazing delivery

:

Engineeringza is provided a very nicely detailed report of my engineering work. Very impressive.




No comments:

Post a Comment