Sunday 12 April 2020

Furniture Design With 2D Blueprint And 3D Images











About:

Hi 



I am a graduate Interior Architect and an expert in AutoCAD.



I have 6+ years’ experience in interior design profession.



If you are willing to remodel your existing furniture or design a furniture from scratch - you are in the right place. 



Please send me a message with measurement sketch or existing images of your furniture, which are necessary for me to help you get the job done.



If you have additional requirements; I can design all the other necessary areas as well (e.g. - bedroom, living room, kitchen, office space, restaurant, cafe etc.)



In addition, I like to hear your requirements and ideas first - so that I can get a clear and deep understanding of your desire and start working to develop good design in appropriate time. I like to collaborate with my clients and I am so grateful for your trust.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment