Sunday 19 April 2020

Design 3D Models And Technical Drawings In Solidworks











About:

Welcome to my Gig!!!!!

I'm a Mechanical Engineer and have a strong experience in both R&D and technical projects in the industry.

What I do:-

  • design the parts and assemblies in 3D (solidworks)

  • create technical drawings (solidworks)




You can send me your design requirements in terms of images or free hand sketches.



If the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to contact first before start the order.





-Udara



Reviews


:

Seller used some initiative in order to complete the design as the design was only a concept would recommend

:

Excellent communication and accurate results with timely delivery. I will likely use this service again.

:

perfect delivery

:

Excellent as always. Thanks.

:

Good work, fast done




No comments:

Post a Comment