Sunday 12 April 2020

Solidworks 3D Modeling And 2D Drawing











About:

Please contact me before place the order.



I'm a mechanical engineer with 4 years experience of solidworks 3d modeling and 2d drawing. I will do any kind of 3d modeling, 2d drawing & rendering using solidworks + keyshot.



I will only do any object modeling only. I will not do any character modeling.



  1. I will do your any mechanical engineering project and concept modeling using solidworks.
  2. I will do any object modeling for 3d printing.
  3. I will do any project designing for prototyping. 
  4. I will do your any product idea into 3d design and give high quality rendering. 
  5. I will do any designing for manufacturing and give engineering drawing and all files for any manufacturing process.
  6. I will do mold designing and solidworks simulations.
  7. I will do electronic circuit design and enclosure design.   


  • solidworks designing.
  • solidworks motion.
  • solidworks routing.
  • solidworks simulation.
  • weldments.
  • mold tools.
  • surfaces.
  • sheet metal.
  • solidworks plastics.




100% customer satisfactions.

Refund accepted.

Unlimited revisions.

Source files.

Fast deliver.



Thank you! 

fast_modeling

Reviews


:

easy to work with - had to work together to get the design right and worked well

:

Superb workmanship as usual, highly recommended

:

very Professional, great work and a superb service, excellent , highly recommended.

:

Amaaazing work sir thank youuu

:

Very quick and very helpful. He is fast to communicate with as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment