Wednesday 15 April 2020

Architectural 2D And 3D Plans In Autocad











About:

Hello dear,

Note:

Your respect is more for me, so discuss about the project first! Before placing the order.

 

      I’m professional Architect, I will create different 2D and 3D Architectural plans, drawings and 3D models. If you have require any type of work, then I’m here for you. Give me your site dimensions, roughly idea with the help of sketch or any other resource. Then, I will create 2D plans & provide maximum details on your expectation.

  • Revision: Unlimited until the order has been marked completed.
  • Customer satisfaction is my first obligation.

 

Provided:

  • Drawing
  • PDF and jpg files
  • House map
  • Section
  • Elevation
  • Floor plan
  • Foundation plan
  • Electricity plan

 

Skills:

  • 2D and 3D modeling
  • Interior and exterior designing
  • Walkthrough
  • Animation
  • Rendering

 

Deliver time:

  • Depend on complexity of your work.

I hope you agree my work, If you have any confusion related work please ask me frequently. I will elaborate everything regarding my work.

  • I’m very glad for cooperate with me.
  • Please feel free to contact me anytime.

“Thanks”



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment