Tuesday 14 April 2020

Draw Fantasy Or Other Character For You











About:

I can design a fantasy character to you. Mostly they are humanoid. But i am open for a challenge. You can view some of examples in my portfolio.

Reviews


:

Very quick and efficient, worked with me through the process and update the request with changes I asked for. I was especially pleased with how the armor turned out. It was a unusual request so I wanted to see how someone would interpret my character with the information I gave them.

:

Good work, and accommodating to all revisions I had

:

This seller was quick to respond to my suggestions and worked with me throughout the entire process to help develop the product(s) I wanted.

:

Super quick, delivered exactly what I expected. Next time you need a D&D character, this is the place to go!

:

Very prompt delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment