Tuesday 21 April 2020

3D Design For 3D Printing And Moulding Plus Cnc Manufacturing











About:

Hello I am a mechanical engineer and a certified 3D designer with over 5 plus years of experience behind me in mechanical part design, 2D/3D technical drawings, 3D CAD modeling, 3D exploded views, sheet metal design, plastic part design, 2D to 3D conversion. I am you one stop shop for all things CAD



Using cad i will 

  • Design your product
  • Present the design in CAD
  • Conduct performance analysis
  • Do a presentation
  • Prepare production/Technical drawings 

I will also prepare your work ready for 

  • Computer numerical control(CNC)
  • 3D printing,
  • Fabrication,
  • Laser technology 
  • Presentation
  • Etc

Why look for my services

  •  Unlimited revisions
  • Extra fast delivery when needed,like in few minutes to few hours.
  • Quality and Timely delivery
  • Good experience in CAD
  • I always respond to my inbox messages.

Please contact me before making an order so that we can discuss more on the work.

Thanks

Anthony



Reviews


:

Anthony listened and gave me exactly what I asked for. What more can you ask? Thanks Anthony!

:

Anthony communicates well and conveyed the images I asked for. Thanks Anthony!

:

good service

:

delivered well and fast

:

Communicated quickly. Understood what I was trying to achieve.




No comments:

Post a Comment