Thursday 2 April 2020

Create 3D Model And Exterior Renderings Of Your Project











About:

hello! welcome to Rae__maestro's gig.



I will create awesome renders of very high quality, architectural 3d models , 3d floor plans,

Renderings of multiple views, Animations and Walk through.

I can also create 2d architectural drawings like Floor plans, Elevations, Sections, Detail drawings, Working drawings, renovations or extensions of exteriors, backyards, fronts, gardens, terraces and the inclusion of elements such as swimming pools, barbecue grills, outdoor furniture, playground, landscaping. Custom design, familiar, intimate, recreational, contemplative, for enjoyment or rest.



  • Exterior elements:
Exterior Areas:

- swimming pool indoor or outdoor - Jacuzzi - Grill - barbecue - outdoor dining - outdoor fireplaces - bars - cover design - 
sunbathing areas - sit-outs- garages-parking lots



 BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER: 

  • Please CONTACT me before order in my gig for correct pricing and deadlines. Then you can order in my gig.
  • I will provide you an extremely professional service with High Quality realistic visualizations for your project.


Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.

Thanks you !

Reviews


:

Great service. Good job.

:

Fantastic! The seller is such a pleasure to work with.

:

Good work.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment