Wednesday 20 November 2019

Photorealistic 3D Modelling And Rendering Of Your Product











About:

Important Please

feel free to contact me and let's finalize before ordering any gig, because different product has different complexity level of modelling and rendering, which is why we need to chat and agree on a deal first. 



I am a creative industrial designer with 5 years of experience, i use light and shade at it best when creating a hyper photo realistic rendering of your product and object which attract the best sales  



  • I will design 3D hyper photorealistic model of any product at affordable price
  • i will turn your ideas, sketches and drawings into reality
  • I will design HD and 4K rendering of your product to boost your online sale (eBay, AliExpress, Amazon, Alibaba e.t.c)
  • I guarantee maximum satisfactory
  • best quality is guarantee
  • complexity of model determines the price


I deliver in jpg, png, pdf, etc

also deliver source file in obj, stl, blend, 3ds etc

software: cinema 4D, Rhinoceros, V-Ray, keyshot...

I'm available to reply your message 24 hours, always ready to serve you better.



Reviews


:

The seller had great communication skills and delivered exactly what we expected. The seller completed revisions quickly and and overall seemed excited to work with us! This is our second time working with the seller and we will buy from again.

:

Great seller to deal with. The job was done in record time with 100% accuracy. I will be using this seller again.

:

It was a great experience. I had a specific vision in my head and it came out exactly as I expected, nay better! Awesome work. Will be back ordering again soon.

:

Fast delivery. Quality work. Willing to go the extra mile. Will definitely come back.

:

Excellent skills! Thank you for making our dream a reality




No comments:

Post a Comment