Friday 29 November 2019

Design Your Product Ready For 3D Printing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER to estimate the good duration, to give you the good price to complete your request. 

Packages levels are just an average, price an delivery can be lower or higher regarding the request.



I'm Product Engineer since 9 years and I design products and components in 3D using different processes like 3D printer, mold, sheetmetal cutout, machining (CNC).



I will modeling / design your 3D model for:

  • 3D printing
  • Plastic or metal molding
  • Machining (CNC)
  • Sheetmetal cutout



I will produce a professional CAD model using:

  • your sketches
  • your ideas
  • or requested dimensions

I will use my expertise and experience to give you not a basic 3D file but a model designed for your manufacturing process.



I will work until the designed model is how you imagined it.



I will give you with this gig :



  • The file ready for 3D printer or mold, machining
  • The 3D_PDF
  • Technical_support
  • Drawing with dimensions,
  • Rendering_picture


Please check my FAQ to know my design process. 



Please contact me first so we can chat a bit about the project to clarify and understand your needs, all questions welcomed.

Regards,

David

Reviews


:

Amazing as usual, I’ve used David a number of times now. I’m UK based, and his communication is superb. Highly recommended.

:

Amazing delivery, thanks again.

:

All perfect, thanks for the great gig!

:

Great job and communication, thanks!

:

This guy is superb! his quality is amazing and this is not the 1st time I have used him. If you are looking for a quick reliable person to draw up some files for you, he is the man! 5***




No comments:

Post a Comment