Tuesday 26 November 2019

Create 2D And 3D Architectural Drawings











About:

   ~~Please contact me before ordering~~    

I am an Architect from India. I am proficient in 

  •  AutoCad
  • SketchUp
  • Lumion
  • Revit
  • Photoshop

        
      Why should we work together

  • I love to work on interesting and diverse projects  and work on every project with utmost passion
  • I will give your ideas and vision practical reality



    I will provide you with
  • Best design
  • Complete detailed layout
  • Presentation/ Construction drawings
  • Revision, if need be



    Please mention all your needs prior to making a deal so as the optimize the output.

    Your satisfaction is my priority and will work as per your requirements.

    I am looking forward to work with you.



    Feel free to contact me regarding any queries for the order.

Reviews


:

Amazing work!!!

:

Great work! She was able to understand my requirements clearly and delivered on time. She even helped me in realizing the design ideas that I only had in mind. Will definitely work with her again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment