Wednesday 20 November 2019

Design Or Draw Single, Album, Mixtape Cover











About:

this gig is for all music genre as well as i offer all kind of designing and drawing styles.



In This Gig We Design / Draw


  • Single / Album Cover
  • Mixtape Cover
  • Podcast Cover
  • E-Book Cover
  • All kind of illustration, Cartoon and Drawing Styles.


For Your Information
  • Silver: in this package i will design your cover professionally. (non-cartoon)
  • Gold: i will draw your normal cartoon idea or draw head to shoulder cartoon cover.
  • Diamond: i will draw your detailed cartoon idea, design Unique Cover or draw your full body cartoon cover.


Offers:
  • VIP support
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Output 3000x3000 300dpi, Ready For i-Tunes and all Digital Music Sites.


If You Have Any Question Feel Free To Contact...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After one revision, I got a cover for my new single that I actually enjoy. Thanks for working with me on this one. I should have provided examples beforehand. Nice Job!

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

This seller was able to achieve exactly what I wanted. They were extremely fast. I highly recommend. This seller revised so many times for me and was able to execute my idea. Great SELLER.

:

thank you :)

:

The description matched what I was looking for. Once I began working with the seller, everything was convenient and smooth. Ease of communication and understanding. Very willing and qualified seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment