Tuesday 19 November 2019

Mechanical Part Design, Drawing And 3D Cad Modeling











About:

I am Mechanical Engineer, I am a professional in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 4 years in a mechanical multi national firm known as RK gears and technologies now I want to use my skills as a freelancer. For sketches and images I will design any kind of designs in 3D model and 2D drawings using solidworks and autocad.I will do as much as possible to be realistic and bring your ideals to designs which can be implemented to give my best service. 



I will design CAD models according to your requests. 



  • Design of 3D models from existing drawing or sketch

  • Creation of a technical drawing from existing 3D models
  • Modification or improvement of existing models
  • Design of new models according to your concept
  • Create of assemblies and assembling drawings


The efficiency and quality of the product is guaranteed.

Reviews


:

great work, completed job within 12 hours I couldn't have asked for more. will definitely use again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment