Monday 9 December 2019

Make You A 3D Model And 2D Drawings With Rhinoceros











About:

Please contact me for requirements before ordering this gig.. and pls note, These prices are negotiable and they vary based on complexity of the model



I'm a Robotics Engineer with 3 years experience of designing and building robots. 



Rhino is one of the various 3d modeling tools i'm proficient with. I made this gig for students and pros who need 3d models strictly in rhino. With rhino I can design a 3D model ready for manufacturing with photo-realistic rendering.



I can do the following for you:

  • Design a 3d model ready for 3d printing, molding or any other purpose(s)
  • 2d Drawings of the models with accurate GD & T
  • Photo-realistic rendering of the model




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responsive seller, does work well

:

Thanks, for the rating, pls do come back whenever you need any help with 3D models

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment