Monday 16 December 2019

Industrial And Product Design











About:

Do you have an idea for a product? I can help with that! With a background in both industrial design and manufacturing engineering, I am perfectly setup to help you turn your idea into a product in the market!



I specialize in housewares, sporting goods, baby & children (incl. toys), and electronic products. However, I am more than willing to work with you on whatever project you have in mind.



My prices are on a per hour basis and depend on the complexity of the project. Please contact me before placing an order for a free consultation and quote. You will most likely need a custom offer, especially for complex projects. 



When ordering, please describe your idea when ordering. It is important that I have an understanding of how the product works so I can design it. Reference pictures combined in a brief, your prototype or even your simple sketch will help me. 



Services:

-Aesthetically beautiful shapes

-Human factors considerations

-Prototype development (in-home or through prototype service providers)

-3D modeling and design

-High resolution renderings 

-Ready to manufacture designs

-Manufacturing planning and technical details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work. Great communication. I couldn’t ask for more!

Seller's Response:

Extremely professional work, quickly done.

Seller's Response:

Once again another awesome job!

:

Great to work with!

:

Amazing work! Great communication and the final deliverable looks incredible. Will use again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment