Tuesday 31 December 2019

Design Any 2D Or 3D Models Using Solidworks











About:

I'm a mechanical engineer, have 2 years experience in SolidWorks and other 3D and 2D CAD/CAM software. 



I will provide full detailed 3D parts with technical drawings for your mechanical sketches and assignments.



Just send me a message of 
your sketch, hand drawing, picture, image or PDF with dimensions and I will draw it for you.



The delivery time and price may vary depending on work complexity.



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 

Reviews


:

I wanted a solidworks sketch to be designed in the programme and this guy made it fast and at a very good price. Recommended to all. Excellent communication and very fast responding. This guy knows what he is doing.

:

Great seller. Very understanding and communicative. Finished my project in very fast time and was very willing to fullfil any needs or changes I wanted. Delivered product was very good quality. Would totally recommend to everyone.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment