Friday 20 December 2019

Make A Low Poly 3D Model Or Asset











About:

For $35 (please contact me to evaluate your request and give you a proper one), I will create and render a simple and cute scene of one object of your choice / creation / sketch or my design in accordance of your preferences and my guidelines with lighting.



File format: 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution & 72dpi. (you choose file type)



My specialty:



  • Models with low polygons and plain colors.
  • Models can be smoothed if you wish.

  • Models for print (not for CAD or very detailed products)
  • Cute stuff
  • Ask me and I'll tell you if I can help you :) 


Check the extras for more options
.



My site to know more about my artwork:

http://alvarezgrafica.tumblr.com

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing !!!!!

Seller's Response:

five stars, all over

:

incredible artist, very good work !!!

:

She is amazing!

:

Thank you!. You are amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment