Saturday 21 December 2019

Design High Quality 3D Model File For 3D Printer











About:

Hi my name is Heathcliff and i am a professional 3d modeler and i model high detailed designs,characters and many more for 3D printing 



I love new challenges and love to work with people all around the word and i love what i do.



I am very friendly and i work with you till you are satisfied with the final result of the model. 



If you want colors/Texture on the 3d model prices will vary.



Please Contact me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great communication and final product is awesome!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, blurrednerd.

Seller's Response:

Heathcliff killed it! So, so happy with his work here. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, kevin.

:

Well done. Fast and exactly what I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment