Thursday 5 December 2019

Realistic Architectural 2D, 3D Isometric Site Plan And Landscape Design











About:

If you need a professional projects rendering, Landscape design or any other architectural and landscape architectural projects. I will create your desired site plan or landscape design for any of these needs. This will be delivered at an affordable and reasonable rate. 

I can Do any Of following 

  • Commercial
  • Recreational
  • Residential
  • Relaxation
  • Religious niches

You will get:

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

Professional/Expertise Touch

Originality of Idea

Affordable price

Extra-fast delivery

Reliability

Please contact me before place an order. 

Kind Regards,

Champika

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great skills and understanding of our project, from a simple drawing we have an incredible end result. Patient with all the amendments and went beyond the brief! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Grate pleasure to work with your innovative projects sir. Thank You.

Seller's Response:

This is been the worst experience I’ve ever had on Fiverr. The seller had horrible communication skills and failed to deliver any of the updates. he kept stringing me along and asking for more money continuously increasing the price and being disrespectful and rude. Avoid at any cost.

Seller's Response:

If you read this comment and judge me.. please also read this. He want to do huge amount of work by 15 usd. I did all the work he mentioned worth of 300 usd. But he continuous blackmail me by saying he will put low rating and bad review. and want to do lot of other work also. SO Sad.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoy working with mind_crafts, his expertise is amazing. and my project is coming to life before my eyes. Amazing Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment