Wednesday 18 December 2019

Render A Photo Realistic 3D Image Of Your Product











About:

I'll create a model of your product, object and character. And deliver you a photo realistic image of final model.



I'll create 3D model for according to define packages.



I make all kinds of models, such as various types of cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.



Please send me the reference images with different angles. And the label or package source fille of product or box mockup.



The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.



Modeling of 3D mesh is not included in $5 gig price.

Please contact me before you order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

lazygeeker worked very hard to accommodate our needs. High quality proper work was produced and we are very happy. lazygeeker demonstrated many times to go above and beyond her role and give us more than what was asked. Our satisfaction has been guaranteed and would definitely recommend and work closely with her in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks :)

:

I really enjoyed working with this artist, so extremely talented and great communication skills. Everyone on Fiverr should work with lazygeeker




No comments:

Post a Comment