Saturday 28 December 2019

Realistic 3D Car Modeling And Rendeing











About:

  • I am a professional 3D CG artist I am doing 3d designing from 7 years, I am an expert in 3D modeling of the object, modeling of car & 3D rendering for any products in high quality.

 

I can do work on the following services:



  • 3d car exterior/ interior
  • 3d automotive parts
  • 3d assets for games
  • 3d props for animations


I can work in appropriate if you will provide images:



1. Reference/sketch images of your car & concepts

2. How many images do you need?

3. Visual specification for rendering such as color, material, texture etc

4. Expected time delivery 

 

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not the Quality what i need :(

Seller's Response:

I had worked according to your brief If you were not happy with the quality you could have asked for the revision, I work with clients until they are not satisfied, So I don't know why you have given me 2 stars.

Seller's Response:

Yeah very good value for money

:

Great buyer! Always a pleasure working with you!

:

Ok, he is smart




No comments:

Post a Comment