Monday 2 December 2019

3D Wallpaper Model And Environment











About:

We can make any 3D model, props, character from your 2D drawings. This gig will give you personalized 3d model ready for printing or rigging.

My 3D work services:



  • Character Model
  • Product Model
  • Storyboard
  • Visual Concept
  • Rigging
  • UV Mapping
  • Animation
  • Interior Design
  • Props
  • Short Film
  • Stop Motion


I will provide detailed models or character. I can work from any art or scratch reference, I ensure work fast and provide good quality results.

In order to discuss about the details,  First contact me!

If you aren't satisfied with the work. 100% money back guarantee.

Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller

:

Want to work with you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment