Thursday 19 December 2019

Create 2D Drawings Of Product











About:

In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.



Please feel free to contact me to do designs. You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos



I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. Also can able to design the product in 3D upon request.



Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 




- I can support for multiple design changes / modifications.

Fast Delivery support upon request

- I can give you realistic image of product in metal (or) Plastic finish.


Reviews


:

Shartika is great. He responds quickly and gets the job done quickly. Very happy, he is our goto guy for any 3D design work that we need.

:

Shartika was easy to work with and provided the necessary details. Happy with the service.

:

Delivered timely and accurately as usual! Best Fiverr for all engineering and design work!!!

:

Best Engineer on Fiverr!!! Always delivers!

:

Thanks again Shartika for the speedy delivery. Perfect again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment