Saturday 14 December 2019

Design 3D Model, 2D Drawing And Rendering With Solidworks











About:

Please contact me before place the order, so that I can fully understand your requirements and give custom solutions to meet your goals and deliver measurable value to your business, as well as ensuring adequate time scheduling and fair budget.


Hi, I'm a Mechanical Engineer (undergraduate) with 4 years of experience in SolidWorks designing, drawing and rendering. If you are looking for professional SolidWorks designer this is the right place. 


Services?



- I will do 3D mechanical concept modeling and drawing.

- I will do 3D modeling for 3D printing and prototyping.

- I will do product design and drawing for manufacturing.

- I will do sheet metal product designing.

- I will do injection mold designing. 

- I will convert your innovation and invention idea into mechanical design

- I will render your product into high resolution photorealistic image using keyshot.

- I will do stress analysis, motion simulations & analysis of your project. 



Small project can be done withing few hours and for a $5.



  • Deliver on time.
  • Unlimited revisions. 
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Source files. 


Thank you! 

inventor_cad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It’s an awesome job

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Very great!!! If I could I would give 6 stars. Really takes the time to understand your project and works real fast. Will use again!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Great all time.

Seller's Response:

This was a complex project with several modifications, however, seller did a great job of getting the job done, and done right. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment