Sunday 8 December 2019

Make Product 3D Modelling And Rendering











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING! 


I'm here to help! to make your product stand out from other competitors on the market.


Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


I will create 3d realistic models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc. according to your design and requirement.


The cost depends on the complexity of the model.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love the work that Moh! He does an excellent job! I appreciate your service so much! Thank You!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

great got it to me on time and it looks great

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure




No comments:

Post a Comment