Friday 13 December 2019

Design 3D Cad Model Or 2D Drawing And Will Render The Model











About:

Need a CAD drawing from isometric view of an object or 3D model of your 2D drawing?

Just send me the dimensioned image of the object (Also known as BLUEPRINT), or just discuss your idea with me.



I can provide you with AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or other CAD software supported file.

Will prepare:



-2D Drawing


-3D Model

-Parts Assembly



If you need Architechtural Floor Plan, then I have a separate gig for that job. Check this out



https://www.fiverr.com/tumbling_along/create-architectural-floor-plan-and-elevation

Reviews


:

Always very responsive and does a great job.

:

Highly recommend sultan. He’s now become my first choice on here

:

Sultan was so easy to work with. And he delivered exactly what I needed.

:

looks great thanks

:

Very efficient and helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment