Saturday 7 December 2019

Redesign Your Architectural Drawings In Autocad 2D Or 3D











About:

I am a Professional Architect, graduated in 2017.

I will produce architectural design, also in printable format, with good quality at reasonable price. 

I will convert plan, handmade sketch or drawings in AutoCAD or PDF files.



The prices are indicative, contact me before you order and we will find a deal!



Sono un Architetto professionista, laureata nel 2017.

Posso produrre disegni architettonici in diversi formati, anche pronti per la stampa, in alta qualità ad un prezzo ragionevole.

Posso convertire planimetrie catastali, disegni e schizzi fatti a mano in file AutoCAD o PDF.



I prezzi sono indicativi, contattami prima di ordinare e troveremo un accordo!

Reviews


:

Excelente trabajo, muy buena comunicación y tiempos muy rápidos para entrega

:

Did as I asked, and fast! Great work!

:

Amazing! will work again for sure!

:

extremely professional person, patient and above all trustable.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment