Wednesday 4 December 2019

Design Any 2D And 3D Model Drawing In Solidworks











About:

PLS DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE AND DETAILS OF THE WORK WITH ME



Hi

i' m a Mechanical Engineer,and product designer as well.
I have a great proficiency in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 4 years now.

I try as much as possible to be realistic in bringing your ideals to designs which can be implemented.



I offer the following services:
1) 2d and 3D Product design 

2) Modelings

3) 3D Animations

4) Simulations

4) Detailing of drawings

5) 3D Printing and STEP files



 I look forwards to meeting you.Pricing depends on the expertise required on the job,but i assure you on a perfect job.Thanks!!!



i am using SOLIDWORKS 2016 for your design needs



Creativity at its peak!!!



PLS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER



NB: I don't do character modeling.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment