Wednesday 18 December 2019

Create 2D Floor Plan And Interior Exterior 3D Rendering











About:

"PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING TO ENSURE THE BEST OUTCOME OF DESIGN." THANKS!



Hi! My name is Kenneth. I am a professional Design Drafter specialized in AutoCAD and 3D design using Sketch up PRO and Photoshop. I have 6 years of experience in the design field. I have created countless designs ranging from  Architectural floor plans, interior and exterior house and building design to 3D drawings.



I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Technology Major in Architectural Drafting.



WHY HIRE ME?



My goal is to help the clients visualize their dream and make their dream into reality by creating and designing their dream house.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment