Tuesday 31 December 2019

Create Professional 2D Or 3D Drawing, Model By Solidworks











About:

I’m a professional Mechanical Engineer (Master`s degree) with 5 years of experiense in automotive and furniture industries. I am expert in 2D, 3D modeling and rendering in AutoCad, Solidworks, Kompas-3D.

My knowledges in Engineering will help You to bring ideas to life!

 I will provide the 3D modelling of product, Engineering designs, etc

What can I do for you?

  • 3D modelling
  • Design machinable parts
  • Assembly design
  • Prototypes
  • Sheet metal 
    • Convert 2D to 3d Model
    • Product design
    • Mould Design
    • STL for 3D printing
    • Weldments
    • Cost estimations 
    • Optimizing with simulation
    • Production drawings in PDF and .dwg format
    • OBJ / 3DS / STEP files

Reviews


:

returning customer

:

The models were created exactly as specified and I got very good answers to my questions about their performances. Thank you!

:

Stas is very professional, reliable pro.... very quick responses and communication. Will definitely continue to work with him and advise to anyone else to use his services.

:

Great experience with Stas, understood my idea perfectly, walked me through some technical aspects I didn't know about and got the job done perfectly (and quickly!) the first time around. Recommended!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment