Saturday 7 December 2019

Create Any 3D Model In Solidworks From Your Sketches, Images And 2D Drawings











About:

                          ****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER****

Hi Everyone

If you are looking for right place for your work in AFFORDABLE price and with great ACCURACY, then you are on a RIGHT PLACE.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 6 years of experience in 3D Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. Designing is my passion.

I can create any 2D and 3D Models in Solidworks and AutoCad from your Graphics and Photographs.



MY SERVICES:
  • Any 3D model for 3D printing and Prototyping
  • Conversion of your Idea Into 3D model
  • Any 3D Concept Modeling and Designing
  • Product Design for Manufacturing
  • Injection Molding Designs
  • Sheet Metal product Design
  • Any University and College Assignments
  • render your product into high resolution photorealistic 

Modeling, Designing, Drawing & rendering in Solidworks and AutoCad...

***I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information***

               Your Satisfaction will be my first priority with Unlimited Revisions

  THANK YOU!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Issabella was Great ! She always got back to me fast. She went above and beyond what I expected and answed all my questions. She made all the changes I wanted and included bonus files for me to help with my project. . I would recommed her and would use her service again

Seller's Response:

Thank you, you did an incredible job. I will definitely recommend you to my friends.

:

Good Work!

:

FAST DELIVERTY; UNDERTOO ALL QUICKLY; NICE; TRUSTWORTHY; THE BEST

:

Thank you so much sir




No comments:

Post a Comment