Wednesday 29 January 2020

Draw 2D 3D House Plane In Different Elevation











About:

Hi i am Rashid 



In this i will do the detailed estimation of civil projects and divisions like existing condition, concrete, masonry, metals,carpentry, thermal protection, opening etc. excluding the MEP divisions. I will provide the excel sheet of the project with description,quantity,units and cost columns. I will see the project drawings and than we decide the number of days to deliver you. if you want early of these days you have to pay. I am looking for an opportunity to avail and prove myself best in this field because i have 1 and half year experience in this field and i did many of project related to american authorities. If you give a chance you will never repent on your decision. I will do my best.. Looking forward a good relation in  hard work.. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very punctual. abave the need. very good communication. very satisfied with his services. thanks Rashid 7187

:

Sir this is your bad pan that you liked the least. Mei Ni has done her best

:

very good service

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment