Thursday 23 January 2020

Create, Rig Ans Animate Humanoid 3D Game Character











About:

I will design,rig, animate 3D models of your game character



I am professional graphic designer with awesome ideas of game character for your game.

I will provide you the model of you character that will be supported in unity3d also in unity3d in your game

I make all kinds of models

---------Custom chracter

---------Cartoons

---------Cars

---------Cans

---------Bottles

---------Cups

---------Dishes 

---------Environment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact me before the order. Communication makes things better and easier.

Please send me the reference image..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Never fails to amaze me with his work! Awesome seller!

Seller's Response:

thanks sir!

:

Well structured and perfectly rigged model, thanks so much!

:

Thanks alot sir hope to work with you again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment