Sunday 26 January 2020

Professional Architect 2D And 3D Model











About:

  1. Hello .. thanks for visiting my Gig !!



     I am an architect who provide services as what you need . I believe that every client (buyer) has a very different and special  requirement so I make the choice open up to you .



    The major services I can provide are : 

     Make your hand sketch to professional drawing ,

     Make an amazing 2d floor plan designing.

     Design a detail you need or imagine. 

     Design a floor plan from an outline drawing you give me. 

     Redesign you home, clinic, hotel...........

     Take interior shot, exterior shot, and so on ......



    In Short , Let me your Junior Architect !!!!!



    About pricing , I believe also that each order has a different pricing system , but I can say about my prices : very fair , you will happy about the result at the end , I promise.



    Thanks a gain and have a great day .... yousef

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment