Friday 24 January 2020

Design 2D And 3D Drawing, Model Using Solidwork











About:

I am Mechanical Engineer & experienced design Engineer.I have expertise in 3D CAD modeling 
I have 7 years of experiences in 2D and 3D designing in 

#Auto Cad

#Solid Works



Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your required product along with dimensions.

And I will make your 2D file or 3D file. And I will do the assembly for multiple parts. 



Gig Services:



  • 2D Drawing
  • 3D Modeling, Drawing, Rendering images, Animation
  • 3D printable files for Molding & manufacturing

  • Product designing. 


In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Please contact me before replacing order 



Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver less than 24 Hours.



Thank you

Najitha Ranawaka

Reviews


:

The guy is a genius. What can I tell you. I always utilize his God given talent for all my renderings.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment