Monday 27 January 2020

Solidworks 3D Modeling And 2D Drawing











About:

Hello Fiverr,



IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame. Do NOT place an order without talking to me first.



Please note that cost depends on complexity of job, might cost more or less than $15. (Please read FAQs)



I am a Professional 3D designer, i do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, fixtures, enclosures, bottles, instruments, cases, prototypes, technical drawings and many more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I am the best at what i do. Following are the services i provide:



- 3D Designing

- 3D Modeling

- 2D PDF Drawings

- 3D PDF models

- 3D Rendering

- 3D Printing

- Surface Modeling



I use Solidworks and Sketchup for all my work and i do realistic rendering in keyshot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short i am a complete package for all your 3D work.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7



Reviews


:

Nice Seller... Highly recommended! I have worked with him many times and will work in future also

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment