Wednesday 29 January 2020

3D Modeling And 2D Drawing In Solidwork











About:

Have a good day…!

Welcome to my work place

If you expect to visualize your imaginary design or project model, I am the right person for you.

I am available for 24 hours and 7 days to done your work. I can spend more than 6 hours per day to done your job.

I am expert in SOLIDWORK (part, assembly, dimensional 2D, sheet metal) designing and AUTOCAD with customer satisfaction and on time delivery. 

  • I can design 3D parts from existing drawing or sketch

  • 3D assembly from parts

  • 2D drawing from part or assembly

  • Sheet cutting dimensions from 3D part

NOTE: PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO CONTACT BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER

Thanks and best regards

N.G.A.K. Kasun Nissanka

Chemical & process Engineer



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment