Wednesday 29 January 2020

3D BOOK Cover











About:

3D Book Cover, Book Cover Mockup,



This is the right gig for you, I will create an awesome mockup for your book. 



Important: You must have your cover already designed in order to buy this gig.



GET YOUR 3D DESIGN IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:

  1. BUY GIG
  2. SEND ME YOUR EXISTING COVER AND CHOOSE A STYLE 
  3. YOUR DESIGN WILL BE READY IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS - TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND 


Make your design come to life by making it in 3D design!

Attract more customers using my mock up service!



What you need for this:



Just send me your existing 2D flat cover in .GIF, .JPG, .TIF or .PNG and I will turn it to an attractive and cool looking 3D for your amazon kindle, marketing or else products! 



Resolution depends on the the quality of your provided images.



PLEASE NOTE:

I would only turn your 2D flat design into a 3D cover, NOT create it from scratch.



You need to send to me your finish design, High Quality as Possible 

Limited Time BONUS

  • All Orders will get transparent PNG format files with no background of 3D image as FREE BONUS with no additional cost.

Reviews


:

Very fast and exactly what I wanted.

:

AlinaServ is a Gr8 graphic designer who consistently does prompt high quality work. That’s why I keep coming back to her for my various book projects! Thank You AlinaServ for another great job!!

:

Perfect. That is exactly what I wanted. Thank you

:

Great seller awesome images

:

Fastest order completed on Fiver. Images look great!




No comments:

Post a Comment