Friday 31 January 2020

Draft And Design Any Drawing Using Autocad Plant 3D, Pdms











About:

I am an experienced CAD Engineer with over 3years of work experience having worked on so many projects with Top notch companies. I will handle your project beyond your expectation. All you need do is beckon on me and I'm right at your service. My integrity and quality of job, my priority.

MY SERVICE:

2D Drawings (Storage Tanks, Mechanical and Steel structure, Pressure Vessels, Mixtures, Layouts, Piping (P&ID, 3D Model, Section plan, Isometrics with BOM/MOT), Water Tube Boiler (drums,tubes,headers,fans,hoppers heaters rotary feeder, Dust collector & other parts) Heat exchanger.

3D Modeling (Piping, Parts & Assemblies) using AutoCAD Plant 3D and PDMS.



NOTE:
 

Please, contact me before making an order. I will reply you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment