Friday 24 January 2020

Develop Prototype For Your Invention











About:

General:

Product development is a very important process when you work on an invention.

During this process you want to convince people to believe in your idea, so you can continue working on it.

A very big part by making people believe in your invention is to let them feel and use it.

By making a prototype you can let people use and feel your invention. If it is a good prototype they will believe in your idea, and want to invest in it.

Working attitude:

1.      Please send me some information about your idea.

2.      If I can make it, I will tell you an estimated price for the file development (I work with several engineering programs) – Sent as a  price offer.

3.      I work on the files and send you pictures during the work, so you can control the design, and ask for modifications.

4.      I send you the final files, exports, and pictures of the model – Work delivery.

5.      You can now visit my 3D printing service gig and check the printing charges:

         https://www.fiverr.com/mikemanashe/3d-print-any-model

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect and fast

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, was very smooth!

Seller's Response:

very good and smooth

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

:

Made something useless , I’ll take the loss




No comments:

Post a Comment