Sunday 29 April 2018

I will create 3d exhibition booth, stall and venue

I will create 3d exhibition booth, stall and venue












About:

Professionally I am 3D designer, also expert in interior and exterior, and I am expert for create kiosk, exhibition stall, exhibition booth, and venue, I have two year experience in local and online market, I have experience for maintenance few software, Auto desk 3Ds Max, Maya, Auto cad and V-ray, So I want to ensure that if you work with me, then satisfaction is guaranty from me, because I always give priority first for my client, this is my promise,

Your work but my responsibility, So you can start work with me from now.......

My Services
1. Extra Fast Delivery
2. High Quality Service
3. Always follow up for work
4. Unlimited revision free
5. HD quality output
6. Free source file
7. No extra charge
8. Quick response
9. I will provide for realistic render

Need help from buyer
1. More description for project
2. Clear concept
3. Reference file for project
4. Color, texture concept ( If you have selected)

I hope you will 100% satisfied if you work with me,
100% money back guaranty.

Reviews


dokim3:Good job. Thank you for your good service.

nurulhudabd02:Thank you so much!

carlovanharen:I just had a hand drawing and an idea, and Nurul perfectly captured my requirements in a very detailed design. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely be using his services again in the future.

nurulhudabd02:Very helpful person and beautiful mind, Thanks for your support.\r\nMany Thanks.

dokim3:Good and fast work


No comments:

Post a Comment