Sunday 29 April 2018

I will create any 3d model with high quality render

I will create any 3d model with high quality render












About:


Please contact me first, before you order, so we can talk about all details!

If you did not contact me, but you have purchased gig, and i can not do it or not belongs to the description of gig, the money will not be returned.

Im not making: Shoes, Clothes, Sculptures, Characters..

I'm a mechanical engineer and Industrial designer.
Years of experience in 3d modeling, rendering, drawing.

Softwares that i'm using are SolidWorks, AutoCAD, PTC Creo Parametric, Cinema 4d, Keyshot, and many more.

I offer:

  • Fastest and most quality rendering
  • Color variations
  • Tehnical drawings
  • ...


Reviews


galati87:Boom! Great work

blotdesign:Boom! Thank you

galati87:Great edit!

blotdesign:Thank you!

galati87:Great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment