Friday 27 April 2018

I will create new garden design concept 2d and 3d

I will create new garden design concept 2d and 3d












About:

Make a simple sketchof your backyard or patio with basic dimensions (metric or US imperial), existing objects and north orientation,or send me an existing blueprint. Please send me a few photos of the area you want to be designed:)

I will design new, fresh look for your garden or backyard and send you back in PDF or JPG file format

EXTRA GIGS (PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT GIG GALLERY)

  • Gig extra 1. 3D view. Send me photos of your backyard and I will make realistic 3D view with original plants proposed in design


  • Gig extra 2.3D visualization of final design. Using sketch up and 3D software, I willvisualize yournew backyard design withmaterializationand full grown plants


  • Gig extra 3.a full plant list with plant photos used in the design according to your climate zone-Plant list in PDF format with basic information and picture about all plants used in design

  • Gig extra 4. Full plant list plus explainmethodofplanting and maintaining of every plant in theplant list


  • Gig extra 5. Drawing in Autocad program with position of every plant group, dimensions and area that covers

Reviews


irenemolina:I think looks beautiful. Thanks you so much.

oli_oli:Thank you very much!

omteric:Thanks for your help. It was great work with you.

bokmeow:This seller was the best seller online ever. Great work. Great everything.

oli_oli:Great experience!!


No comments:

Post a Comment