Saturday 28 April 2018

I will Model and render your product in high quality(Average detailed- Complex Design)

I will Model and render your product in high quality(Average detailed- Complex Design)












About:

I will createphotorealistic Renderings of your product for Amazon,Ebay,your kickstarteror any other platform.

I can create anything likebottles,jars,cans,devices,electronics,Vehicles,cosmetics,machines,carts,clothes,accessories and anything that exist and that doesn't.


Just send me reference photos,drawings of your product,Label Design.


FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE AND ASK FOR A CUSTOM GIG IF YOUR PRODUCT DOESN'T FIT THE PACKAGE .


Let me know what you need and I will make it.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !

Speed, quality and creativity are my words.


Note: Modeling in included in Premium and Pro Gigs only

PLEASE, DO NOT ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING!

Reviews


adamindia5:Good. Will recommend his work

krest_2015:Really nice working with you, was able to get across every details for his project and was polite.

adamindia5:Good quality

krest_2015:Great experience

jaycharles1516:Great experience, handled every task with details and patience. Looking forward with you on another project.


No comments:

Post a Comment