Friday 27 April 2018

I will create a 2d floorplan from your sketches

I will create a 2d floorplan from your sketches












About:

Hi, I’m Peter, a young passionate architect with over 3 years of experience working with AutoCAD and various other softwares.

I specialize in 2D floor plan creating on AutoCAD.

I want to help to make your ideas into reality. I will make an architectural floor plan drawing out of your sketches, scribbles, photos or other formats.

I Provide :

  • Floor Plan Layout Out of Your Sketches, Scibbles, Photos and Other Sources

  • Furniture Layout

  • Colorful Marking for Different Parts in Drawing

  • Multiple Views for Different Rooms

  • Different Kinds of Measurements (Lenght, Width, Radius, Area…)

  • Custom Orders (Please contact)


If you need furniture and dimensions, be shure to look at my other packages and extras!

I am friendly and easy to work with, but I always take my work seriously.

Simple revisions are for free.

Depending on project size I usually deliver my jobs before the required time, but if you need super fast delivery, Please Contact me about it.


Just send me a message regarding your project and I will let you know whether I can do it or not, how much I would charge and aproximately how long will it take for me.

Reviews


bsipahi:Amazing service. I am so pleased with everything - stellar communication and delivery! Loved the whole process. Can strongly recommend.

architecturalpv:Another great expirience working with this person.

bsipahi:Wonderful working with you...

architecturalpv:Understanding and nice to work with!

thomasr795:Great work! Fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment