Saturday 28 April 2018

I will draw style dragon ball z

I will draw style dragon ball z












About:

I will draw you, your friends and your family in the style of Akira Toriyama or better known as Dragon Ball z. I can make an illustration in this style only with a photographic reference!

Do you want to be a Super Saiyan in all its aspects? Or do you want to be part of a comic in the universe of Dragon Ball? Then your wish will be fulfilled!

Details:

  • Outlined: $ 5
  • Funds: + $ 5
  • Flat colors: $ 10
  • Full color: $ 20
  • Special Package (background + full color + editable PSD): $ 35

Reviews


jflech:He's great and is very good with imagining your ideal picture!!

vaporcarmesi:great work

fedevera11:I Just Wanted a Drawing and the Seller did his Work Very Well

vaporcarmesi:Outstanding experience!

davidtruong163:I highly recommend him to anyone. He can be busy sometimes, but the quality of the work is amazing! Will do work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment