Saturday 28 April 2018

I will prepare your designs professionally for laser cutting

I will prepare your designs professionally for laser cutting












About:

I will prepare your designs and imagesprofessionallyfor lasercutting and engraving

Standard order includes:

  • 2D designs ready for laser citing and engraving.
  • Help you decide when things are not clear
  • Multiple reviews!
  • All sources in .dxf or .dwg format.

Reviews


meeshels:Exceptional end result. Seller understood my requirement.

henneh:Thanks

akak1234:I needed a 3d form and only had a simple sketch. Henneh took my sketch and created a 3d model exactly as I had been imagining it. Thank you!

henneh:You are welcome. I hope to work with you again

brianrobinso373:The work that was put into this was absolutely amazing. High quality and great service. Will definitely use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment