Sunday 29 April 2018

I will design and engineer a product and make a 3d model

I will design and engineer a product and make a 3d model












About:

**Please message me regarding your order to get a custom offer. The packages are for reference only**

  • I'm a Mechanical Engineer with years of experience in CAD Modelling, Product Design and engineering machines as complex as race cars.
  • I will model any 3D object in Solidworks, PTC Creo or Pro/Engineer, whichever one you prefer.
  • You may also opt to get the Engineering Drawings of your product as well as manufacturing information.
  • All you have to do is tell me about the design requirements and send me some reference sketches/drawings (if you have any) and any technical details that you wish to see in the model.
  • If you want a product designed from scratch, that can be done too.
  • If you want your product design to be validated through structural/kinemtic/dynamic analysis, that can be done as well.

Reviews


ress25:Perfect timing, great communication, great work, everything was marvelous. I would definitely work with this seller again.

spectre7:Outstanding experience.

ress25:Everything went great. The seller was very patient, understanding, and intuitive to my request. I would definitely buy from this seller again in the future.

spectre7:Great experience

moprisan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment