Saturday 28 April 2018

I will draw 2d plans in dwg, design 3D models, contact me if you have any doubt. Let´s work together. + See More

I will draw 2d plans in dwg, design 3D models, contact me if you have any doubt. Let´s work together. + See More












About:

If you want to design a whole new kitchen for your home and have no idea how to start I will help you. Either if you are buying already built furniture or if you want a carpenter to build it for you I'll design the ideal distribution for your space and for what you want.
Don't be afraid to contact me because I'll try to answer all of your questions, lets have a call and talk about what is it that you need or want. My goal is that you are satisfied with the work and come back as many times as you need something new.
Besides your kitchen I can also help you with your closet and any other built in furniture your need at home.

Reviews


markb2018:gdjb thak o

abenari:worked hard and got it done on time!

bbb111598:Zule is very nice, she tried very hard to do what I needed. I believe she needs to obtain more experience design kitchens. Sadly she was not able to delivery what I needed. But I strongly believe that with more practice she can better. I will use her again for floor plans, that she did a great job for me in the past.

zulecarrero:Communication was not the best this time around about what needed to be delivered and the work expected

rebetlink:Professional. Easy. She understood the job and executed accordingly.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment