Friday 27 April 2018

I will draw professional model in sketchup

I will draw professional model in sketchup












About:

Excellent 3D and 2D Modelling Service on a Budget

I am a professional architect and expert at 3D modelling and also 2D drawing and designing house plans. I also make plans of other building types such as office, commercial building etc.

Key Features:

  • I will make detailed 3D model as per the floor plan and your requirements.
  • I can provide various file formats such as JPG, PDF and also source sketchup file.
  • I make revisions until youre completely satisfied with work.
  • I work with latest versions of Sketchup 2017 and Vray 3.4 and also Lumion 6.5
  • I make walkthroughs using Lumion.
  • i can also make 3d models of the landscape design.
  • You can provide a rough sketch, sample of the plan or CAD drawings to get started.


Ordering :

  • After selecting appropriate package and extra (ORDER NOWbutton) or you can simply send me a messageif you are not sure what to order.
  • Also let me know the level of detail you want to be included in the model e.g furniture, Exterior landscape details, roofing etc..


Please contact me before ordering if you have slightest ofdoubts. I will be glad to help.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
Sagar

Reviews


diegofalconi:Very professional and open to suggestions.

archdesigns:Thanks ...Good Project to work on.

bthomo90:Outstanding experience

archdesigns:Outstanding Experience!

teadon:Archdesigns provided a Sketchup model of an apartment building from photos (no building plans or dimensions were provided). It look a little longer than 5 business days (inlcuding 1 revision), but the quality of the model was great! Will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment